Urban Audio Visual offers the broadest range of LCD, 1DLP and 3DLP projectors on the market. No matter your budget or application, we have what you need.
Whatever your vision might be, from small pop up cinema events to the most sophisticated live event, no venue is too large or too small for our digital projector range.
Barco DP2K-20C (DCP option)
This model of Barco DCP projector is best suited to film premiers, DCP content and mobile cinema because of its size and rugged structure. We have used this projector both outdoors and for indoor installations. with its high light output (18,000 ANSI Lumens) this projector lends its hand to almost any job. Because of the projectors built in server, suddenly new movies that aren’t available on Blu-ray/DVD become available for outdoor cinema.
- Maximum ease-of-use through intuitive ‘Barco Web Commander’ screen management system, running via a web browser
- Barco Communicator for simple configuration and updates of all modules in the projector
- Consistent image quality and brightness thanks to the proprietary sealed engine and advanced DMD cooling
This model of christie projector finds its self at the top of the pile when it comes to outdoor cinema projectors. With its robust shell and sharp image (13,500 ANSI Lumens), tethered with its ultra brightness with laser technology, you would struggle to find a better projector suited to an outdoor cinema environment which looks amazing on our huge 40ft AIRSCREENS.
- High-quality, brighter images
- Smooth, seamless content
- Unparalleled colour reproduction
- Quick, easy warping and blending
- Stable, consistent performance – 24/7
- Easy to handle and install with a lightweight, compact design
- Loop through capability
- DICOM simulation mode for training purposes
Panasonic (12000 ANSI Lumens)
Whether your business is looking for high-brightness, high-resolution projector that can handle large venue displays, or a video projector that can project within a small space, this projector covers the entire spectrum and offers the broadest range of possibilities. This is our go too projector when it comes to outdoor cinema. Although the Panasonic offers less output, its versatility.